Based in Copenhagen, the Staff Administrative Services (SAS) is part of UNDP's Office of Human Resources/Bureau of Management.
Do you want to know who is the focal point for a specific administrative entity? Please access the UNDP Country Office Overview: https://intranet.undp.org/unit/office/SitePages/Country%20Offices.aspx
At the present stage, SAS comprises three branches:
- the Benefits & Entitlements Services (BES) provides HR administrative services in accordance with the Staff Rules and Regulations to the following clients:
- UNDP international staff members recruited on FTA and TA appointments (excluding JPOs), as well as General Service staff based in New York.
- UNFPA international staff members recruited on FTA and TA appointments, as well as General Service Staff in New York.
- UNOPS international staff members recruited recruited on FTA and TA appointments, as well as General Service staff in New York and Copenhagen.
- UNU international staff members recruited on FTA and TA appointments, as well as General Service staff and National Officers worldwide.
- UN Women international staff members recruited on FTA and TA appointments, as well as General Service staff in New York.
- Global Payroll Services (GPS) provide payroll and related services to staff members of UNDP and UN partner agencies located in around 170 locations. The services include:
- Payroll Administration for locally and internationally recruited appointments.
- Functional and Technical support for Atlas HCM users.
- the JPO Service Centre (JPOSC), which administers the recruitment and placement procedure as well as benefits and entitlements of all JPOs from UNDP and affiliated (UNCDF, UNDOCO, UNV) and the following partner agencies: UNAIDS, UNFPA, UNIDO, UNITAR, UNOPS, UNRWA, UNSSC, UNU, UN Women, UPU, WHO and the Mekong River Commission.
Please visit the JPO Service Centre dedicated website to know more about the JPO Programme.
(UNDP OHR SAS - Staff Administrative Services - Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen O - Denmark)